2018 was a busy and exciting year for us IFEHS – we’ve been reflecting on the wins, losses and huge changes we experienced;
- We grew our scope and transactions value by 95%
- Increased our impact on peoples livelihood (NEWMAP) to 4,970 people
- Launched the new civic center at Bwari
- Welcomed new members to the team within and outside the country.
- Said ‘Hello’ to a renewed contract under the NEWMAP.
- Threw a pretty dope citizen engagement and livelihood training in Kano
- Kicked back at the beach for our end of the year party
Read more on our 2018 review HERE
We cannot thank you enough for your support, feedback, and trust. We value every single person who uses our products, policies and ideas. We’re excited about 2019, we have really grand plans and can’t wait to share them with you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Virginia Ifeadiro (Team lead)