WHO WE ARE IFEHS
IFEHS work with people at grassroots to define their Agriculture and Livelihood, Environment, Health and Society challenges and design strategies to address them. We also work with the government at policy level to influence policies that affect Agriculture and Livelihood, Environment, Health of the people- Fixing the Both Ends.
We believe in Social inclusion, transparency, accountability and strengthen systems that support them. IFEHS has a robust institutional capacity and human resources to effectively improve sustainable community in Nigeria.
Our staff work hard as a team, are passionate, committed and open to learning.
- To enlighten and mobilize our local communities of development opportunities around them while promoting participatory development between government, community and Civil Society
- Build institutional, community and Civil Society capacity for open governance, social inclusion and economic development
- Create demand for improved governance and Equity
- To create a healthy society for wealth creation through health education and promotion for communities and individuals especially women.
- To promote partnership that will enhance local economy using environmental improvements that creates sustainable safer communities for health living
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity: to maintain highest standards of accountability and transparency in management of resources and processes.
Passion: to imbue our activities with zest and selflessness.
Empathy: to be sensitive to those we work with and work for.
Commitment to service: to remain resilient in carrying out our activities, against all odds.
To be the center of excellence in Social Inclusion, Voice and Accountability and economic development
The strategy has thus been summarized as follows;
• Gender mainstreaming
• Community Driven Demand approach (CDD)
• Sensitization/Awareness and campaign
• Grassroots project implementation
• Social Advocacy/lobbying
• Research and documentation
• Capacity building
• Networking, collaboration and coalition building
OUR BOARD MEMBERS
IFEHS operations is guided by a well developed governing structure with board of directors who jointly oversee the activities of the organization.
OUR PROJECT TEAM
IFEHS operations is guided by a professional, experienced, dedicated and committed project staff.